- Unique, beautiful chunky "tree" blocks are made from natural tree branches and are perfectly sized for small hands
- Block play is an essential activity for children to experience from an early age, Promotes motor skills, reasoning/logic, problem solving, creativity, and color/shape perception
- Includes a variety of widths and lengths, plus cotton mesh storage bag for transport or to keep the set together
- Each piece is individually color stained by hand in vibrant spring colors, All colors are certified safe, non toxic, water-based stains
- Made from solid linden wood harvested from sustainably-managed European forests
This delightful set of vibrantly-colored Tree Slices building blocks includes a variety of organic sizes and shapes that reflect the trees from which they are made. Useful for hours of imaginative, creative play, this is a set that will grow with you child and be used over and over for years to come. Children will enjoy stacking them, building structures, sorting by color or size, counting, or combining with other wood blocks.Building blocks remain a classic childhood essential for good reason: there is an enormous amount of play value packed into a simple wooden blocks - they lend to open-ended play that helps develop skills that contribute to brain development and higher-level learning. Playing with blocks (independently or with another child or caregiver) promotes exploration, imaginative thinking, and problem solving, plus advances motor skills, coordination, color/shape perception and more.An excellent accessory to this set of Tree Slices would be a set of little people figures (check out Grimm's Set of Rainbow Friends Peg Dolls); also, Grimm's Owl Blocks are a perfect complement to blocks made from tree branches! Made from solid linden wood (sustainably harvested) and colored with certified nontoxic, water-based stains. This gives the blocks a natural feel that's also ideal for slip-free building & stacking. Set comes in a cotton mesh bag for easy storage and transport.About Grimm'sSteeped in the rich European history of handcrafted woodworking and toy-making, Grimm's Spiel und Holz Design is nestled in small town Germany, where they lovingly create heirloom-quality, imaginative wooden playthings intended to help children discover and develop their own creativity. Their engaging, colorful creations include a wide range of unique puzzles, building sets, dolls, games, stacking towers, baby rattles, teething toys, and much more.